When to Use On-line Training
On-line training is a great methodology when you want to transfer specific and consistent learning outcomes to a large group of participants with excellence and consistency. On-line training can be combined with classroom experiential learning when live interaction is important, such as team building In hybrid learning, basic concepts are conveyed through the on-line modality and follow-up practice and experiential learning is incorporated in the classroom.
In the demo module we’ve provided, our client asked new employees to complete their one hour New Employee Servant Leadership On-Line training prior to entering their classroom orientation program. Throughout the classroom orientation program, our online training is referenced and reinforced with exercises and discussion.
What Are the Benefits?
- Best in class curriculum design
- Dynamic, interactive, and engaging platform
- Consistency and Sustainability of learning
- Affordable, with unlimited reusability
- Flexible and Convenient (globally)
- Customized learning experience for your organization