Information We CollectWe collect information in order to provide our visitors with the best products and training. We collect only information that our visitors voluntarily give to TJ Associates LLC. When you chose to attend one of our events, you may fill out forms. When you do this, you provide TJ Associates LLC personal information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, credit card, checking account, personal financial information, business partner information, and other information.
How We Use Information We CollectWe use the information voluntarily given to TJ Associates LLC to provide, maintain, protect and improve our products and training services, and to develop new materials. We also use this information to offer our visitors specifically tailored products and services.
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of TJ Associates LLC, our students or the public as required or permitted by law.
Limit the Information We Share – Opt OutYou can opt out of the use of your information for marketing by other companies by writing a letter to TJ Associates LLC requesting to opt out and sending it to TJ Associates LLC. Please feel free to contact through our website, by phone at 760-471-2703, or write to us at Privacy Matters, c/o 701 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 300, Carlsbad CA 92011
- We work hard to protect our students and TJ Associates LLC from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our systems, and to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the data collected;
- We restrict access to personal information to TJ Associates LLC employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for TJ Associates LLC, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.